Sponsors of TIRF’s Research Agenda receive a range of benefits and recognition described below.
Worldwide impact and world-class exposure.
- Recognition in TIRF’s publications and on its website and social media channels.
- Sponsorship acknowledgement at national and international speaking engagements, public and private events, conference exhibits.
- Opportunities to connect with subject matter experts from academia, research institutes and government agencies.
Priority access to research conducted by TIRF, study reports and bulletins that are otherwise unavailable to the public.
- While TIRF’s research covers an entire spectrum of road user behavior related issues, sponsorship brings access to internationally-known subject matter experts who are researching a wide range of timely topics such as driver distraction, impaired driving, and vulnerable road users.
- TIRF also publishes research bulletins describing projects and initiatives or exploring additional topics not included in major research studies, offering corporations a view into current practices.
A customized company day at TIRF with strategic briefings and brainstorming sessions with our top experts.
- Sponsors are also entitled to one face-to-face briefing by senior TIRF staff at a venue and on the research topic of their choice. Briefings may be for internal or external audiences and are designed to help corporations understand and explore topics in greater depth. The Sponsor will assume TIRF travel costs.
Involvement in the Research Agenda
- TIRF will consult with sponsors during the development of its annual research agenda to give them the opportunity to provide their perspective on the most important researchable road safety issues.
- Regular reports on TIRF’s research agenda and projects under development.
- Invitations to TIRF’s hosted events, conferences and symposia.
- Attendance at TIRF’s Annual General Meeting and other events that will bring industry and practitioners together.
- Access to all TIRF publications.